Canon Print Service is program that can print only from the menus of applications that assistance Android’s printing subsystem. It can print from smart phones and tablets applying Canon printers linked to wireless networks.
– Switching concerning shade and black-and-white printing
– two-sided printing
– two on one printing
– Borderless printing
– Stapling pages
– Setting paper sorts
– Secure printing
– Department ID management
– PDF direct printing
– Printer discovery by specifying IP deal with
– Recall from the share menu
* Items that can be set differ dependent on the printer you are applying.
If you are applying a mobile terminal with Android six or earlier put in:
You need to have to activate the Canon Print Service for printing applying it. The Canon Print Service is not activated promptly soon after set up. Activate it applying a single of the following approaches.
– Tap the icon displayed in the notification spot promptly soon after set up, and activate the service in the displayed settings display.
– Tap [Settings] > [Printing] > [Canon Print Service], and activate the service in the displayed settings display.
* If you are applying a mobile terminal with Android seven or later on put in, the service is immediately activated soon after set up.
– Canon Inkjet Printers
PIXMA TS series, TR series, MG series, MX series, G series, E series, Professional series, MP series, iP series, iX series
MAXIFY MB series, iB series, Business Inkjet series
imagePROGRAF Professional series, TX series, TM series, TA series
*Except for some versions
– imageRUNNER ADVANCE series
– Color imageRUNNER series
– imageRUNNER series
– Color imageCLASS series
– imageCLASS series
– i-SENSYS series
– imagePRESS series
– LBP series
– Satera series
– Laser Shot series
– Compact Photo Printers
SELPHY CP900 series, CP1200, CP1300
– Terminals with Android four.four.two (KitKat) or later on put in.