Download File Canon MX922 Scanner Driver Mac.
Operating System Information
At the point of the launch of each new operating system, Canon will have already determined exactly which products will be supported. This decision is made in the knowledge that the production of drivers and software support comes at a direct financial cost. Canon cannot guarantee that older Canon products will continue to be supported by the new operating system.
The operating system compatibility of your product can be checked below.
Windows 10 S Information
Windows 10 S is a version of Windows 10 that focuses on security and only applications from the Windows store can be installed on machines running Windows 10 S.
The majority of Canon products that are compatible with Windows 10 have a basic driver that is already installed within Windows 10 S, however there is a selection of products that do not have this option available and as a result are not compatible with Windows 10 S. For more detailed information regarding Windows 10 S, please visit the Microsoft Windows 10 S page.
How to Download and Install?
Download / Installation Procedures for Windows Operating System
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- Memo: If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Download / Installation Procedures for Mac Operating System
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Download / Installation ( Setup) Procedures for Linux OS
- PIXMA Printers and All-In-Ones, Scanners, i-SENSYS Laser Printers and All-In-Ones, Laser Fax Machines & Personal Copiers
- Canon currently only provides support for PIXMA products and the Linux operating system by providing basic drivers in a limited amount of languages.
- These basic drivers may not encompass the full range of functionalities for all printer and all-in-one products but they will allow basic printing and scanning operation.
- Linux drivers are not supplied as part of Canon’s installation CD-ROM and these are instead made available via our support area. Please select your product and filter the results based on language and operating system.
- Canon does not offer specific after care support for Linux related issues beyond the provision of the initial drivers.
- Install the downloaded package archive file as an Administrator following the manual.
- For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
- Check my Linux compatibility